Top Dollar For Your Car
Just enter your basic vehicle information one time to get instant dealer offers in minutes. No hassles. No spam. 100% free.
Enter YEAR | MAKE | MODEL | TRIM or VIN
Still have questions?
Yes, and our offer will be the same whether you’re buying from us or not.
No, you’re always welcome to bring your car to a Fitzgerald store for an in-store appraisal. To get an in-store appraisal, you can either make an appointment or simply stop by whenever it’s convenient for you.
Yes. In most situations, Fitzgerald can arrange to pick up your vehicle for an appraisal/Offer to purchase.
- When you arrive, you’ll park in the customer parking lot and come inside to let us know you’re here for an appraisal.
- Our appraisal process is part of our ISO certified system that will make an offer to purchase based on up to the minute values across the United States.
- You’ll participate in your car’s appraisal – so you can point out all the key features and history of your car. You will be asked about the history and maintenance of your car.
- An Offer to Purchase may be contingent on verifying a car’s mechanical condition with a test drive and/or a review of the cosmetic condition of the vehicle.
- If you’re trading in, you can apply any positive equity from your current car to the down payment on your next car that will also save you additional taxes depending on your state of registration.
No appointment is necessary, however, to save you time you can schedule an appointment using the form for scheduling an appraisal/offer to purchase. You can also call your local store.
You may sell your car at any Fitzgerald Auto Mall location with the same written offer for seven days. If your appraisal was completed more than seven days ago, we will re-appraise your car and provide an updated offer.
- A Fitzgerald trained appraiser considers current market conditions including auctions and regional selling prices, as well as your car’s specific year, make, model, mileage and vehicle history report. We examine your car’s condition both on the inside and outside for defects that may include reviewing the frame condition and checking for flood damage. We also test drive your car and check to see the brakes, lighting, tire and suspension condition. If repairs are indicated we may adjust our offer to purchase accordingly.
Requirements can vary from state to state, but the primary items you’ll need no matter what are:
- Your car’s title or payoff information. All people on the title should be present.
- Current and Valid registration
- Valid state-issued photo ID for all people on the title
- All sets of keys and remotes
- Please note that you don’t need these things to get an offer to purchase your car or leased vehicle, but if you think you plan to sell when you get the offer to purchase, you should come prepared with these items
If we receive a clear title to your vehicle we can process a payment by check from between the same day to 48 business hours.
If there is a lien on the vehicle, we must process the lien release to facilitate payment.
If your payoff amount is more than the offer to purchase your car, the difference is called “negative equity.” In some cases, the negative equity can be included in your financing when you buy a Fitzgerald Auto Mall car. If not, we’ll calculate the difference between your pay-off and our offer to you and you can pay Fitzgerald Auto Mall directly. If the amount you owe is less than $250, we will accept a personal check. Fitzgerald Auto Mall stores accept cashier’s checks, certified checks, certified funds, cash, and debit cards.. Our written offers are good for seven days and 300 miles, giving you time to get any necessary funds to settle your transaction.
Yes! In most cases, you can sell your leased car in almost the same way as any other financed car. We’ll appraise the car, then contact the leasing company for a payoff quote and process any equity you might have. Please note that some leasing companies will not allow you to sell the car prior to the expiration of the lease. Also, be aware that your leased car might not be eligible for trade-in tax savings. Check with your leasing company for complete details.
Other restrictions may apply, see dealer for details.